cotton and silk
As an alternative to wool here's our cotton and silk knitwear, lovely for warmer days...
- 70% organic Merino wool and 30% silk
- buttons at the back for easy dressing
- cross-over style for extra warmth
- natural perl buttons
Simple baby cardigan with raglan sleeves in pure and natural organic cotton terry-towelling.
- 100% organic cotton
- poppers down the front for easier dressing
- can be worn as a cardigan or a summer jacket
A simple and practical cardigan in light organic cotton.
- 100% pure and natural organic cotton
- wrap-over style makes dressing easier
- 100% bourette silk
- silk is insulating and breathable which makes it cool in summer and warm in winter
- healthy and gentle, particularly good for sensitive skin
A lovely, soft stripy jumper in a relaxed style. Raglan sleeves for a good fit and buttons at the back for easy dressing. In pure knitted silk - light and gentle for your baby. Can be worn as a top or a jumper.
- Knitted in 100% pure bourette silk
- Natural "Perlmuttbutton" buttons made of shell
- Silk is insulating and breathable
- Gentle and healthy for sensitive skin
A beautiful cardigan in a fine lacey knit made from very soft and silky schappe silk. A cardigan for special occasions and to be passed on to future generations.
- pure, insulating and breathable schappe silk
- natural "Perlmuttbutton" buttons made of shell
- perfect for a christening, naming ceremony or special occasion
- beautifully made and finished