- wipe up spills and possetting
- put over your shoulder when carrying or "burping" your baby
- put under your baby's head when sleeping on sheepskins
- and they make the best bibs when your baby is bigger
So versatile, muslins also make the perfect newborn nappy and can be folded to make night-time boosters for older babies. If two muslins are layered together, the combined absorbency is comparable to most birth-to-toddler nappies - and they're much quicker to dry!
- Wash before use as they will fluff up and soften
- 100% unbleached organic cotton
- Machine-washable at 60C.
If you like these Muslin squares, you might also like our Organic Terry Nappies - they are made from high quality, 100% organic, unbleached cotton, with long-lasting softness and excellent absorbency.
Ethically made by Disana in the EU (Germany).