Our sleeping bags in organic wool and organic cotton help your baby get a good and safe night's sleep...
Gorgeous knitted sleeping bag in natural, breathable Merino wool. Wool aids sleep and this is our favourite thing in our range.
- 100% organic Merino wool
- GOTS and IVN certified
- Designed to keep the chest warm
- Figure-hugging above the waist, preventing it from slipping up around the shoulders.
- Customer feedback is excellent (see below)
- Disana make the Size 3 sleeping bags exclusively for Cambridge Baby!
If you're looking for an organic Merino wool sleeping bag with arms that's very light and soft, this is it!
- 100% organic fleeced Merino wool, soft and warm
- Wool has repeatedly been shown to help the body relax into sleep
- With arms for all-over snugness.
A lovely soft sleeping bag in pure lambswool with a zip up the front and generous sizing up to 7 years.
- fits up to 7 years
- blanket stitch edging
- 100% soft lambswool
Warm, soft, organic boiled Merino wool on the outside, fine organic cotton on the inside for the best of both natural fibres. A truly wonderful sleeping bag for babies and children too.
- Organic boiled Merino wool - helps your baby relax into sleep.
- Soft, breathable, warm fabrics.
- Organic cotton lining - gentle on sensitive skins
Exclusive to Cambridge Baby in the UK, this sleeping bag is your best investment for sleep. It's made of two layers of super-soft New Zealand Merino wool throughout, and an extra, fine layer across the chest to keep the all-important upper body warm through the night.
- Beautifully designed - the side zip is so practical and easy to use
- The two poppers on one shoulder make it even easier to wear
- The quality of the Merino wool is extremely high.
Keep your little one snug, safe and comfortable with this soft, organic Merino terry sleeping bag designed for premature and little babies. Merino wool is the healthiest fabric to have around you when you sleep, and wool has been shown to benefit premature babies, helping them thrive when compared to cotton.
- Lightweight & breathable - keeps skin healthy & dry
- Naturally temperature-regulating
- Stays on and keeps your little one safely warm!
Similar to our best-selling Disana knitted sleeping bag, but with knitted arms and covering whole chest and shoulders for extra warmth. Like the Disana bag, it has a "grippy knit" across the chest to keep it in place.
- 100% soft Merino wool which aids sleep
- Buttons at each shoulder
- Designed not to ride up!
- Medium weight for average nurseries through Autumn, Winter and Spring
The finest warm sleeping bag we've seen. With a knitted Merino wool outer layer, and lined with organic fleecy cotton, it's ideal for extra warmth in cooler nurseries. It's rare to find a sleeping bag with arms too, which so many customers have requested, so we're delighted to have found this!
- 100% organic cotton inside, 100% Merino wool outside.
- Zips from shoulder round the side and across the bottom.
- Suits cooler nurseries (<18C).
Very fine baby's first sleeping bag in 75% Merino wool and 25% pure silk. Selana's fine Swiss quality is beautiful and this is a gentle, insulating layer for night-time.
- Merino wool helps your baby relax into sleep.
- Both Merino wool and silk are healthy for the skin and...