Wash your organic sleeping bag at 30 degrees C or less using a wool cycle and liquid detergent for wool (available from our fabric care section).
- Size 1: Back: 57.2 cm - Front: 53.3 cm - Zip: 43.2 cm
- Size 2: Back: 77.5cm - Front: 73.0 cm - Zip: 57.2 cm
- Size 3: Back: 95.3cm - Front: 91.4cm - Zip: 71.1cm
- Size 1: Back: 22.5 in - Front: 21 in - Zip: 17 in
- Size 2: Back: 30.5 in - Front: 28.5 in - Zip: 22.5 in
- Size 3: Back: 37.5 in - Front: 36 in - Zip: 28 in
The benefits of wool
Having wool around your baby has been shown to help your baby relax into sleep, and organic boiled wool is soft and welcoming fabric.
Even if your baby has sensitive skin, the organic cotton lining will keep him or her comfortable through the night. Wool helps the body deal with changes in temperature and is naturally breathable.
Ethically made by...
Ethically made by children's clothing specialist Disana in Germany from GOTS-certified organic Merino boiled wool (outside) and organic cotton (lining).