Their organic cotton babywear is made in Britain and also washes brilliantly - they're a naturally stylish British choice.
Organics for Kids
Organics for Kids make lovely, soft organic clothes to keep your baby comfortable.
Stylish Breton stripe in wonderful colour combinations. This fairly-traded, 100% organic cotton romper has an envelope neck and poppers at the legs for easy dressing and nappy changing.
- 100% Organic cotton - safe next to the skin
- Nickel-free poppers - respectful of sensitive skins
- Perfect for lazing around the home and for sleeping
- Footless - flexibility as your baby grows
These beautiful organic nightgowns are carefully thought-out, with cuffs that fold into scratch mitts and poppers at the bottom to keep little toes warm - the perfect gift for your newborn.
- 100% organic, fairly traded cotton
- all in one with, fold-over scratch mitts
- poppers at the bottom prevent "riding up" and make nappy changing easy!
- fits 0-3m Beautiful,comfortable, healthy and practical!
A beautifully-made, fairly-traded, 100% organic romper with a cute animal silhouette pattern. An amazingly practical design that allows for babies to grow in comfort. And it is cute too!
- 100% fair-trade organic cotton
- Cuffs to fit babies from tiny to toddler
- Poppers round the belly for lying and crawling comfort
- Gusseted crotch - cloth-nappy friendly!
- Made in the UK!
The super-versatile dribble-catcher that goes one step further - it's reversible! Each bib reverses to a wonderfully wearable alternative for when one side has got a bit mucky... the same colour, but in fine stripes.
- Soft, organic cotton for long-lasting goodness!
- All are well-made to last wash after wash